How would you like to have an appliance in your home that provided the following:
- Off the grid electricity to power your home 24/7 at zero cents per KWH.
- Full time HV/AC (heating, ventilating, and air conditioning).
- A continuous, unlimited supply of fresh water, free of all contaminants.
This paper is presented to inform you that we now have all of the information and components with which to build such an appliance. First, a brief presentation to explain this device.
- The energy of the future will be provided primarily from the combustion of water. Here is a picture of tap water being sprayed into the plasma arc of a sparkplug. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUBf93ISqT4 . This same phenomenon is found in nature as thunder and lightning.
- In addition to our ability to directly burn water in a plasma energy field, we can cost effectively convert (by several means) liquid water into a gas known as HHO or Brown’s Gas. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2wG90QlZSU . This gas is perfectly combustible and can create extremely high temperatures.
- The above 2 examples have been combined in the past by Stanley Meyer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zMpM-jAnFs&ebc=ANyPxKrHm_-HSNeQ-PKfE6CK-qdF-kEC3xBjhK0OstDxMRy-6DvgNUkjq3g6nkeAtUMvV0tij7dC . Meyer demonstrated a water fueled car, and thereby gave us the knowledge to run all manner of internal combustion engines on water based fuel. Others like Walter Jenkins have expanded and improved on this technology. See http://www.h4gas.com/
Using the above information, we can build a power supply to provide a continuous supply of electrical energy using water as fuel.